| Blade Size
||German 1.4116 Stainless Steel
||This high quality Pro-Balance 20cm carving knife is perfectly to slice thin cuts of meat, including poultry, roasts, hams, and other large cooked meats. A carving fork is a necessary tool when carving the meat, since it anchors the meat, making it easier and less messy to cut.
|Handle Cap Color
|Standard Weight Nut
|Weight Nut Total Weight
||Black Box Gift Set
||Spanner x 1pc, A-F Weight Nut x 1 set
- Wash immediately after used.
- Wash it in water or with alkaline detergents.
- Do not rub them with abrasive products, metal or synthetic wool that make coarse scratches.
- Wipe dry with a soft cloth immediately after washing.
- Allow to dry completely & store in cool and dry place, e.g. drawer.