| Blade Size
||German 1.4116 Stainless Steel
||This high quality Pro-Balance Chinese chef's knife is beautiful, perfectly weighted and has a fantastic matte finished grip. It is used to slice boneless meats, chop, slice, dice, or mince vegetables, and to flatten garlic bulbs or ginger. This lightweight Chinese Chef's knife has an extra thin & fine blade that is not suitable for breaking through bones or the fine edge will be damaged.
|Handle Cap Color
|Standard Weight Nut
|Weight Nut Total Weight
||Black Box Gift Set
||Spanner x 1pc, A-F Weight Nut x 1 set
- Wash immediately after used.
- Wash it in water or with alkaline detergents.
- Do not rub them with abrasive products, metal or synthetic wool that make coarse scratches.
- Wipe dry with a soft cloth immediately after washing.
- Allow to dry completely & store in cool and dry place, e.g. drawer.